Not so hot!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 17, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

I was very disappointed in this cruise.  Going to Cococay (Royal Carribbean's private island) was the biggest reason I chose this cruise.  The weather was windy so it would've been dangerous to 'ferry' us to the island.  The first time I was on this cruise, instead of going Tuesday, they switched the day at sea to Tuesday and went to Cococay on Thursday.  This time, they just skipped Cococay, so we had 2 days at sea.  Your Time Dining is a joke!  You have to make a reservation the night before and you don't have the schedule of activities before you need to make the reservation so you can't make an informed decision.  Staff was, as always, AWESOME!  Not their fault this was a disappointment.

N/A for us.

Awesome!

I LOVE this island; main reason I chose this cruise. I DIDN'T get to go to it. VERY disappointed. I won't bother cruising Royal Carribben again.
Overpriced excursions. Cab drivers take you where THEY want to go and it's always their friends restaurants and markets.