My first and best cruise ever.

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 16, 2013
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

I have no complaints. I always wanted to go to the Bahamas and on a cruise. It was amazing I believe I enjoyed the cruise the most. With all the different shows to everyones likings.The way your treated is wonderful. I'm always caring for someone and this trip I was taken care of. It's like they cater to your every need and if there was a complaint they took care of it very gracefully. Everyone was nice and very helpful and didnt try hard like most places. The food was amazing (buffets) everywhere, but didnt like the private dining rooms(Fairlady) The food is just not my type. I like to have more of a selection. Hated to come home so soon,but will be plaining my next cruise very soon. There was much to do on the cruise,you were never bored unless you wanted to be.

Thanks for the best experience ever.

Margarita

Go to the buffets and snack places on upper deck. Check the shops on board great for last minute gifts for yourself and others prices are reasonable. Have fun!!!!