Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Second Mate

Enchantment of the Seas September 9, 2013 sailing

Sail Date: September 09, 2013

Embarked the Enchantment of the Seas on September 9, 2013 around 12 noon. Check in was a breeze. Finished that in about 10 minutes. Boarded Ship, and went to the Windjammer for lunch, as the rooms were not going to be ready until 1:30.

After lunch, i walked around to see what all the different lounges, and pool areas look like, and familarized myself with the ship. When they announced the rooms were ready, i preceded down to my cabin. I was upgraded to a large exterior cabin on deck 2. Was very pleased with my accomodations. Everything was brand new inside my cabin. Cabin was very clean, alot of closet space and drawer space. The only thing that was missing was a mini refrigerator. Mini refrigerators do not come with the room anymore, only suite guests. Make sure that you ask for ice in your room, because if you dont, it will not be delivered.

I had my time dining. and it worked out very well for me. I was celebrating my birthday on the cruise, and ordered me a birthday cake, but it was never presented to me in the dining room the day of my birthday. That was a little disappointment.

Activities and Entertainment on board were awesome. Production Shows also were excellent.

Disembarking the ship went very smootly. I was off the ship by 8:15 in the morning, got my luggage, went through customs, in a matter of 15 minutes. Called my shuttle service to pick me up, and i was back at Orlando International Airport in one hour.

Overall, cruise was great, and i definitely with do this again, and would recommend to my friends also.
Ship is in excellent condition. Recently refurbished.
No complaints on the food
Everything in stateroom was brand new
Very accomodating work staff
entertainment and activites awesome
Children's Programs did not use
there was never a dull moment
Destinations and Excursions did not use excursions
Port Canaveral, Florida
Port Canaveral is good, but it is not near to anything. Have to take a taxi or shuttle
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
No complaints...water was warm, good barbeque lunch on the island
I booked a private excursion. Booked a day pass at the Hilton for the entire day.

I personally like going to the dining room for breakfast and lunch. I like to be waited on. But to save some time in the morning if you dont like waiting in lines at the Windjammer, you can go the park cafe which is located in the solarium area on deck 9. They serve breakfast and lunch there..

1 Comment