Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Our First cruise ... Def. not the last

Sail Date: June 14, 2013

Room Type: Suite

My wife and I finally took our first cruise after 26 years of being married. I wasn't excited about being "stuck" on a ship with a lot of people. I couldn't have been more wrong. That was the most relaxing time I have ever had. From the beautiful view to the amazing room to the helpful and kind staff, this was a perfect trip. The only negative thing was that I booked us on a short cruise ( only 3 nights ). Saving up so we can go again. This time with my children 21-25 in age. Just have to share the experience.

Cruise Photos

several places to get a great view
dolphins and snorkeling were fantastic
Port Canaveral, Florida
easy to find and get boarded. great parking
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
most beautiful place I have ever been

The magic show was great.

1 Comment