Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice Cruise for the Money

Sail Date: June 03, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my husband and my 4th cruise. However, it was our kids first. They had a good time and enjoyed their first experience. We were a little disappointed in the amount of activities to do, for the day at sea, but over all a good deal for the amount of money we paid. The food and service on board was great.
Not enough activites for day at sea.
The kids did not like it as much as I hoped, but they had a lot for them to do.
There were a lot, but not as many as I have experienced on other cruises.
We enjoyed the swimming with the dolphins, but was not impressed with the Bahamas. The market place was very pushy.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The island was nice, but very rocky around the shore. I would recommend beach shoes, that can stay on your feet.
They are very pushy at wanting to sell you stuff and briad your hair.

If I was going to go again, I think I would stay on the ship in the Bahamas. The ship was very easy to get around on. I liked the set dinning time, so we had the same wait staff each night and they knew what we liked before we sat down. :)