Nice Cruise for the Money

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 03, 2013
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This was my husband and my 4th cruise. However, it was our kids first. They had a good time and enjoyed their first experience. We were a little disappointed in the amount of activities to do, for the day at sea, but over all a good deal for the amount of money we paid. The food and service on board was great.

There were a lot, but not as many as I have experienced on other cruises.

Not enough activites for day at sea.

The kids did not like it as much as I hoped, but they had a lot for them to do.

If I was going to go again, I think I would stay on the ship in the Bahamas. The ship was very easy to get around on. I liked the set dinning time, so we had the same wait staff each night and they knew what we liked before we sat down. :)

The island was nice, but very rocky around the shore. I would recommend beach shoes, that can stay on your feet.
They are very pushy at wanting to sell you stuff and briad your hair.