Average Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 05, 2008
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This was my first time on a Royal Carribean ship. The ship was in an older condition than I expected since it was supposed to have been renovated recently. The cabin was overall clean but had a worn appearence. The hallways were musty in places and the ceiling tiles were off in places. We got a good price on the cruise so I wasn't overly upset. I will try another newer ship in the fleet the next time. The food had good taste and the quality of the food was above average.
We rented a NEV and drove around town to the sites. The port stop was to short to take in all the sites.
We went on the Mayan ruin tour. It was a long trip but everyone agreed it was worth it.

Pros: Staff & Ports of Call

Cons: Condition of Ship

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!