Another Great Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 03, 2008
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This is my third trip on this boat, and it won't be my last. The ship itself is just the right size, the crew is wonderful and they work hard.

The food in the dining room was great.

The entertainment was fun, as always.

The staff was always willing to help. Julien, the Conceige is the best!

Our stateroom was very nice. I love the new shower doors. Thank God they did away with the shower curtins. Our cabin attendant did a great job. However, I don't think I'll get another balcony cabin anytime soon. It was impossible to enjoy the balcony if you aren't a smoker (which I am not) as the "puffers" spent a good amount of their time on their balcony doing just that - which made my balcony almost unuseable.
Having been to Cozumel a number of times, my time was best spent onboard while everyone else was off the ship. I was actually able to get near the pool.
Seven Mile Beach was beautiful. My only regret was that I did not go parasailing.

Pros: The ship, the staff

Cons: The pool hogs

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!