Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Another Great Cruise

Sail Date: May 03, 2008

This is my third trip on this boat, and it won't be my last. The ship itself is just the right size, the crew is wonderful and they work hard.

Pros: The ship, the staff

Cons: The pool hogs

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

The staff was always willing to help. Julien, the Conceige is the best!
The entertainment was fun, as always.
The food in the dining room was great.
Our stateroom was very nice. I love the new shower doors. Thank God they did away with the shower curtins. Our cabin attendant did a great job. However, I don't think I'll get another balcony cabin anytime soon. It was impossible to enjoy the balcony if you aren't a smoker (which I am not) as the "puffers" spent a good amount of their time on their balcony doing just that - which made my balcony almost unuseable.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Seven Mile Beach was beautiful. My only regret was that I did not go parasailing.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Having been to Cozumel a number of times, my time was best spent onboard while everyone else was off the ship. I was actually able to get near the pool.