Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Time Cruise....nice.

Sail Date: August 22, 2009

For first time cruiser, this ship is ideal. It's smaller, so it easy to navigate around. There are just enough activities to keep you occupied if you wish and plenty of opportunity to do nothing undisturbed if you wish. The crowd control is amazing. Rarely did I encounter more that a few hundred people at one time, even though there were 2500 on the ship.

Pros: Wonderful stateroom staff, comfortable accomodations for the price, great productions, easy embark and debark

Cons: Dining room staff not friendly, casino not non-smoking

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

For an interior room it was quiet and very comfortable
I was expecting better quality food to be included with the price. I met with some long time cruisers and they commented that the food on this trip was average compared to other ships in the same line
Stateroom staff were fabulous. Dining room staff were rude. Lounge, bar, cafe and retail staff were very nice. Activity Directors were a bit snobbish.
I enjoyed the productions very much. The activities were average. My excursions were canceled by the cruse line. They couldn't seem to get their act together on the Singles events, however.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The beach is a must see. Shopping was a waste
The beach was OK. Shopping was pretty good