This is what you call a vacation

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 22, 2009
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Being my first cruise, I thought the ship size was just right. The ship itself was very clean, and areas were very accessible.

The food overall great. We loved the buffet the best as the selection great from salads, to fried foods to sushi etc. The main seating for dinner selection was "ok" but I'll give them an B+ for the effort. We loved our table mates but may want to consider an early dinner next time.

Lots of fun activities. I loved the band by the pool side and the calypso music playing in the interim.

Yes, lots of fun activities.

The staff was pleasant and friendly. I always felt like they had my best interest at hand.

The ship was always very clean and easily accessible.

The staterooms were much smaller than I thought it would be. I didn't like the bed situation at all!! I was falling throught the middle.
We took a small trip to another beach for snorkeling. The guides were great and took out out to sea snorkeling. We were able to do some shopping, return to the ship, then come back off and shop/drink some more :-)
Don't Miss: The 3 Corona's for $3
Don't Miss: The 3 Corona's for $3
This was by far the best beach ever. It was only $5 to the Seven Mile Beach. We spent the day there and there was tons of water activities to keep us busy.
Don't Miss: The Seven Mile Beach
Don't Miss: The Seven Mile Beach

Pros: The overall service was superb!!

Cons: Pool size

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!