First Cruise...but not the last!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 17, 2008
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
What a party...loved every minute of it. Loved our waiter, assistant waiter, head waiter and room attendant! Please provide tropical music over the Muzak. I can't get enough of it and it puts you in "the mood". The steel band at the pool was wonderful!

Loved every bite...biscuits were to die for.

Games were fun. Bingo was too expensive though. $30 a card was a bit much for me.

Loved everything about the cruise.

I cried when I left...I loved being pampered by each and every one of the staff.

Clean as a whistle.

Fab
OMG...I want to live in Key West. Talk about crazy! Reminded me of Hawaii with the beautiful weather and tropical flowers.
Party time! Fun beach excursion.

Pros: Staff, ship, and Pub Crawl with Captain Ron on Key West!

Cons: Waiting in line to get through immigration.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!