Amazing Spring Break Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2007
I was greatly impressed with royal caribbean. This was my first cruise experience and I had a wonderful time on my spring break. Thank you so much for providing such a comfortable boat and an amazing staff.

The food was excellent but the desserts were nothing like I expected. Those could definitely use some help

The sheets were amazing--the shower was smaller than I had expected but we made it work!
Our snorkeling expedition was worth every penny and the organizers were wonderful. But there were so many people in one area of the water that it got quite crowded and really frustrating at times. I would limit the amount of people who can go or spread it out more

Pros: The staff was unbelievably nice and the food was excellent. Our rooms were comfortable, especially the sheets.

Cons: I was a bit disappointed in the desserts on the boat. I thought they would be much better than they were.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!