Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Cruise

Sail Date: October 19, 2006

The Enchantment of the Seas is a wonderful, newly refurbished ship. The staff is extremely helpful and pleasant. My husband and I had a great time. There is always something to do and always great food available. I would highly recommend this ship to anyone. I've been on 5 cruises and this was one of the best ships I've sailed on.

Pros: The service, the Ship and the food!!

The stateroom is a little small but you don't end up spending too much time there so it didn't matter to us. The stateroom attendants are awesome!
Wonderful and friendly staff.
The food is great in the dining room and on the buffet.
The shows were decent- alot of comedians and juggling acts.
Shops are also close to the pier. We did a beach and snorkeling trip. The snorkeling was great. The water is simply amazing!! You have to get out there and do something in the water.
Key West, Florida
The shopping and restaurant area is very close to the port so you can get off the ship and be right in the middle of everything. We did the Fury Catamaran and Snorkeling trip- it was great! Fun ride and good snorkeling.