A Great Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 19, 2006
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
The Enchantment of the Seas is a wonderful, newly refurbished ship. The staff is extremely helpful and pleasant. My husband and I had a great time. There is always something to do and always great food available. I would highly recommend this ship to anyone. I've been on 5 cruises and this was one of the best ships I've sailed on.

The food is great in the dining room and on the buffet.

The shows were decent- alot of comedians and juggling acts.

Wonderful and friendly staff.

The stateroom is a little small but you don't end up spending too much time there so it didn't matter to us. The stateroom attendants are awesome!
The shopping and restaurant area is very close to the port so you can get off the ship and be right in the middle of everything. We did the Fury Catamaran and Snorkeling trip- it was great! Fun ride and good snorkeling.
Shops are also close to the pier. We did a beach and snorkeling trip. The snorkeling was great. The water is simply amazing!! You have to get out there and do something in the water.

Pros: The service, the Ship and the food!!