Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First time cruiser!

Sail Date: August 24, 2006

This was my first cruise. We had a small inside cabin, which was very tight. We weren't in the room much, but if you plan on being in the room a lot, I would recomment the bigger room, like the suite. The staff was very friendly, and always tried their best to make you happy. The rooms were always very clean as well. The food was the only thing that was alittle out there. Don't eat so much for breakfast and lunch b/c you'll always have a very HEAVY dinner. They add so much to the food. But overall, we had a wonderful time.

Pros: The relaxation, very quiet

Cons: The food was too heavy, and rich

Food was always so heavy. Too much.
I didn't watch many of the shows. Some were okay that I did see.
We had 2 senior citizens that were with us. They sometimes were in wheel chairs. It was very difficult for the wheel chairs to go up and down the isles.
Room was always very clean.
Very friendly staff.