Good

Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Key West & Cozumel (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 17, 2016
Ship: Empress of the Seas

I enjoyed the shows, dinner, and the disco - the staff were wonderful, but some of the staff at the Boleros and the casino bars were somewhat rude.  This was my first cruise, so I don't really have anything else to compare it with, but I would definitely refer it to someone else; and, I would do it again Big Smile

N/A

The Room Attendant (Renato?) did a great job at keeping the room clean, updated, and nice...

Bring your own water - the bottles in the room are expensive. When registering even though you can choose to pay your onboard account with cash at the end of the trip, you should just use a credit card; otherwise, you will get a letter threatening to deactivate your account if there is a balance...

I did not get to see Miami - I boarded upon my arrival at the port - I took some pictures while I was on the boat.
I went to the Key West Art Museum - it was fun!
You need cash. I went to the Paradise Beach, but it rained. since it is cheaper than the others, if you choose to go, use the pool rather than the beach - there are slippery rocks at the bottom of the water, not sand. Otherwise, it was beautiful!