More Than I Expected

Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Key West & Cozumel (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 17, 2016
Ship: Empress of the Seas

I paid a very good price for this cruise through .  And based on the low price and the age of the ship, I was pleasantly surprised by everything on board.  The food was fair; but the entertainment was excellent!  The ship has been pleasantly refurbished and absolutely loved the three Jacuzzi's on the top deck.  Also, having the band play music on deck added to the festive atmosphere.   The service from everyone on board was mind-boggling excellent! The only thing that truly bothered me, is that the drinking water was horrible!  I would however, travel again on the Empress of the Seas.

Most times the food was way to salty.

Very Good.

Excellent!

Excellent!

Great!

The mattresses were as hard as rocks. The Steward did try to help by placing blankets on top of the mattresses. That didn't help much.

If you are not traveling by plane, bring your own drinking water.