so-so trip

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 20, 2016
Ship: Emerald Princess
Cabin Number: R221

Was disappointed in the food. Went to "The Grill" and found the filet mignon to be tough. Either the knife was dull or the steak wasn't really filet mignon. All the filet mignon I have had I could cut with a butter knife. Also, disappointed in the baked Alaska. When I have had it in the past, the top was meringue with only vanilla ice cream and  the meringue was set on fire at the table. The baked Alaska that was served was more of an ice cream cake.

Was sorry we missed Grand Turks. However, I think more compensation should have been give than just the port tax and trip refunds.

I think the movies provided were great.

The staff was superb.