Worse cruise ever almost jumped off ship

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean Getaway (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 15, 2016
Cabin Number: L228

I was very disappointed about this cruise. The Buffett food was very poor I could have got better at Golden Cora . The service was all excellent but otherwise so poor I would never go on Princess again. I didn't even want to com,sin to desk on ship because if they offered to give me credit for another cruise on their line I would not take it. The Karoke lasted 45 min and then they rushed us off because staff had to get to another venu. There was nothing I mean nothing to do Thursday nite. Everyone was just wandering around trying to find some entertainment. I spent more time in my cabin than I ever did so now you know. It was inexspense cruise but no fun I was ready to get off the ship by Thursday .

Bathroom was very small. Only one chair in cabin so my friend and I had to share to do makeup and hair.

Don't waste your money. Had more fun and entertainment on 2 nite cruise with Bahamas celebration.