Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It All Depends

Sail Date: February 15, 2016

This makes the 5th cruise I've been on in my lifetime. And I thoroughly enjoy the all inclusive aspect of cruise vacationing & Princess totally rock in that regard. This ship was great and the staff worked really hard to make sure everyone was having a good time and that their personal duties were fulfilled. I will say that this cruise ship and line has a very specific audience and unfortunately I am NOT that. I believe the audience the entertainment food and every other aspect is geared towards those who are of AARP age and conservative. I am neither of those two things so in the future if I were to choose another cruise, which I will it will not be on the princess line. I simply need to have more  variety.