Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Fantastic…as Usual

Sail Date: December 19, 2015

This was not my first cruise with Princess and, so, I was not surprised that it was both satisfying and rewarding.  The courtesy and attention from the staff and the quality of the food and amenities made this a delight.  Since I like days on the ocean and the occasional island hopping, this cruise was perfect for that.  Two days each, coming and going from the A, B, C islands, and interim visits to the three made for an especially enjoyable vacation.  We are already talking about doing it again next year.  I should also compliment the agent, Barbara Nason, who arranged the cruise for us.  She was friendly, efficient and supportive in booking the cruise and in follow-up questions we had.  Thank you, Barbara!

Cabins on cruises are always better the larger they are. This cabin was comfortable and having a balcony made the trip so much more enjoyable.