Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Very Nice

Sail Date: November 21, 2015

I loved the ship and my room.....I loved where my agent put me near the Plaza....

My only thing is that there wasn't enough professional quality entertainers on the ship. Out of five, there were only two of professional quality. The food in the dining room was wonderful and the service top notch. things seemed to shut down around ten at night which I though was odd.

One word of advice: for people that have walking disabilities, there needs to be accessible wheelchair in the front to go through the security line. That was scary. When i got off the ship the last day I just happened to see a guy with wheelchairs and asked for one. All in all we had a good experience and learned things I will do and won't do on my 2nd cruise, Thank you.

I loved my room and the placement, next time will get a balcony.
Disembarkment was pretty timely, I found a wheelchair. Embarkation was pretty long ...no wheelchairs available.
Not quality musicians...out of 5 nusicians only two were great, the piano player upstairs, the jamaican two piece group.
amazing service and very friendly
Dining was excellent....enjoyed very much.
Loved it but felt I didn't get to see much, because our trip from excursion cut short.
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)

Would suggest wheel chairs at the bottom entrance to go through the security line, it was horrible for me because of back and knee issues. And also chairs when we leave the ship.