Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Love Cruising with Princess Great Gluten Free

Sail Date: March 22, 2015

this trip was the Emerald to the Western Caribbean.  As always, Princess does an excellent job.  Their service is first class and exceptional.  the pros are always fun and interesting, and there is lots to do on the ship on sea days.  They are great with kids, but it is not kid centered.  They are for the calmer passenger, not the party animal that is catered to on one of their sister lines.  The shows are always great.  I tend to be a "problem' child having to be Gluten free due to Celiac's.  I had absolutely no trouble on the Emerald this cruise ( i did one cruise, told them about it and they did a total 180--I was even able to get GF cookies delivered daily to my state room.  It says a lot about the Princess line that they responded to my request for better GF on the Emerald.  I am a Platinum card holder and have never had any problems being GF on the other ships)  The one thing I am not happy about is that they replaced their fine jewelry store, Facet's,  aboard ship with an Effy store.  You no longer get the variety of designers.  I am not a fan of Effy,  and will no longer be purchasing jewelry on the ships that do not have Facets.  We purchased several very nice items in the passed.  Now you have to go ashore to purchase Marilago, Kabana etc. :(  I actually got better deals on board.

Houston, Texas
great snorkeling, but Roatan is better.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras