First Cruise, Can't Wait for More!

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 08, 2015
Ship: Emerald Princess
Cabin Number: D234

Cruising with Princess was my very first cruise experience and it was absolutely wonderful!  The staff was very helpful and friendly, the food was great (especially the pizza, ice cream, and burger bars near the pool), and the variety of excursions that were offered were excellent.  The only complaint I would have was that there weren't many events that got a large majority of passengers involved.  The events that were held (such as movies under the stars) were lots of fun.  In addition to having a great time around the ship, my stateroom was wonderful.  When my boyfriend and I showed up, our steward greeted us and told us that he would be there to answer any questions or fix any of our problems.  Overall it was a great cruise, and my boyfriend and I are already planning our next Princess cruise for this summer.