Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I met a princess on the Emerald Princess

Sail Date: March 08, 2015

This was my first cruise, and it was a great experience. The crew was very courteous and professional, the passengers (old and young alike) were very pleasant, and the weather was great. From booking (with Marcia Hanna) to boarding to departure, everything was ship-shape from stem to stern. And my vote for consummate host of the month went to Dr. Marina. She really was a princess to me. I already wrote a letter of praise for all she meant to me and my friends; so please read it and please be sure she is recognized in a very meaningful and very tangible way.

Sincerely,

Bruce Fritz

I only went to one show
Not applicable for me.
I mainly relaxed before and after excursions
Ambrish Kumar is a terrific steward!
Houston, Texas
First cruise, no basis for comparison. The layout and organization was great. The surroundings were remote and industrial.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
Tendering was a new adventure. Traveling to and from the ruins was very time consuming, but better than trying to get there on my own.

Don't live with any reservations or regrets. Ask a princess to join you for the formal dinner if you are single. You may be exceedingly happy as a result!