Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Pleasant Cruse - Excellent Value

Sail Date: January 25, 2015

The cruise was very good.  The staff was personable and made every effort to make the cruise a memorable experience.  The food, particularly at dinner was always good and at times exceptional.  Enjoyed the ports and activities.  Would recommend this cruise.  I will say that, possibly due to the time of year, it was a "mature" passenger group.  My companion and I may have been the only persons on the ship that were not retired.  At least I didn't meet anyone who wasn't retired.

The ship was well maintained. Theater was set up well for entertainment.
Dinners were very good. Would have liked more variation in lunch buffet.
Plenty of room for two.
Room steward worked tirelessly. Meor, waitress in Michaelangelo dining room was outstanting.
Best entertainment. shows I've seen on my few cruises.
Children's Programs Not applicable
I've been on ships with more activities, but those they had were fun.
Belize ziplining and cave tubing were nertaining. Booked the excurtion on-line, cavetubing.bz. They went out of their way to provide a safe memorable experience.
Houston, Texas
I live in Clear Lake 5 mile from the port so, nothing new.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Beautiful Island. Went to Iguana Farm. Interesting, but not exciting. Take the tram by the pier to the beach.
Belize City, Belize
Ziplining and cavetubing are the thing to do. Book on-line, cavetubing.bz. Half the price of the ship's excursion.
Just went shopping this time. But it is a great dive location

Catch the shows. I suggest the dining rooms for lunch rather than the buffet.