Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carribean Cruise

Sail Date: January 11, 2015

As always--Princess Cruise lines delivered with their professionalism, experience and service.  They are an excellent cruise line and I would not cruise on any other line.

We had to go to Costa Maya rather than Rotan due to the Houston weather.  The staff handled the change with grace and professionalism.  I was not as pleased with Costa Maya due to our $86.00 lunch for 2 people.

Belize was awesome and so was Cozumel.  Be sure and do the Salsa dancing excursion!  It was awesome and unlimited frozen margarita's.

Our state room was clean and orderly! Very well taken care of
The food was ok but I preferred the food on the Alaska cruise
Staff was friendly, interacting with the guests and very professional
I missed the floor shows they did no the Alaska Cruise. I did not find much entertainment on the ship this time.
A little disappointed with the onboard activities. Other than the Spa there were not many scheduled activities for adults. They usually do a floor show and they did not have that this time.
The Myan River Cruise was ok. The best part of the cruise was going down the river and seeing the wild life. The Salsa Dancing and cooking class in Cozumel was awesome. I would highly recommend it.
Houston, Texas
It was easy to get in and out of. We dropped our luggage off and we had someone help us on our return.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras We did not go to Honduras because of the fog in Houston. We went to Costa Maya instead.
Belize City, Belize
The shopping was great. I did not like the boat ride into Belize.
The Salsa and Cooking Class were awesome!

I liked the way the captain kept us informed through-out the journey. They had plenty of elevators to service 3000 people. It was a beautiful ship but get a balcony! It was nice to sit on the balcony when it was warm.