Carribean Cruise

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 11, 2015
Ship: Emerald Princess
Cabin Number: C242

As always--Princess Cruise lines delivered with their professionalism, experience and service.  They are an excellent cruise line and I would not cruise on any other line.

We had to go to Costa Maya rather than Rotan due to the Houston weather.  The staff handled the change with grace and professionalism.  I was not as pleased with Costa Maya due to our $86.00 lunch for 2 people.

Belize was awesome and so was Cozumel.  Be sure and do the Salsa dancing excursion!  It was awesome and unlimited frozen margarita's.

The food was ok but I preferred the food on the Alaska cruise

A little disappointed with the onboard activities. Other than the Spa there were not many scheduled activities for adults. They usually do a floor show and they did not have that this time.

I missed the floor shows they did no the Alaska Cruise. I did not find much entertainment on the ship this time.

Staff was friendly, interacting with the guests and very professional

Our state room was clean and orderly! Very well taken care of

I liked the way the captain kept us informed through-out the journey. They had plenty of elevators to service 3000 people. It was a beautiful ship but get a balcony! It was nice to sit on the balcony when it was warm.

It was easy to get in and out of. We dropped our luggage off and we had someone help us on our return.
We did not go to Honduras because of the fog in Houston. We went to Costa Maya instead.
The shopping was great. I did not like the boat ride into Belize.
The Salsa and Cooking Class were awesome!