Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

1st time cruisers and will be doing it again, so wonderful staff and experience

Sail Date: January 11, 2015

We had such a wonderful escape from reality and loved the cruise.  Such a great experience, wonderful staff , great food and entertainment, very light hearted.  Loved the islands and excursions. Only down sides about it was we got fogged in from the Houston port so we lost a day. I would port out of somewhere warmer and more reliable weather in the future and wish I had more time in Cozumel...so much to do there. Swam with the Dolphins what an experience and enjoyed the shops and beach life!

Nice clean rooms, loved the balcony room
Wonderful food and dining experience...we ended up doing the anytime dining so we could eat on our schedule and meet new people. We didthe non-alcohol drinking package it was worth it. My hubby had is shake everyday and I had my frozen non-alcohol drinks along with sodas, etc.
Awesome!
We did not have kids traveling with us and in all honesty we were looking for a cruise not overpoplated with kids. This was a nice mix, not too many munchkins
The cruise director, assistand director and staff were so funny, they made it very enjoyable.
I swear .the gentleman cleaning our room instantly knew when we were leaving, he would quickly sneak in, clean it up and was always available and saying hi in the hallway. WE had a balcony and enjoyed opening the sliding door and just hearing the ocean with the nice breaze.
Houston, Texas
We got fogged in,so we did not sail until the next day. But it was a quick and easy to get on an off the ship.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We missed this port due to our delay, but hope to come back to it. Instead we wnet to Costa May and loved it
Belize City, Belize
We had a unbelizable time, wonderful people, tour guide and loved cave tubing.
I wish we had more time here the stop was too short and there was a lot of choices on things to do. I highly recommend swimming with the dolphins...loved it! Wonderful beaches.

1 Comment