Wonderful Honeymoon

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-22767
Sail Date: October 09, 2011
Ship: Emerald Princess
My husband booked this cruise for our honeymoon. I was against it from the start. But I have to say that I was overly impressed with the whole experience. The staff was extrememly nice and went above and beyond to make our honeymoon a wonderful experience. There were so many things to do on the ship, we were never bored. Movies under the stars is the perfect ending to a great night. Thank you Princess for making it such a memorable honeymoon.

Some of the best food I had ever had. Lots of different varieties.

Comedy shows were amazing.

Everyone was so friendly and went out of their way to please us.

Small showers
Cabbies are unfair when it comes to prices. Was told it was a flat rate one way for me and my husband but was told after the ride that is was per person. Blackbeards castle was a bore. Beautiful site seeing though. Wonderful for shopping.
Don't Miss: Magen's bay. Because of the jellyfish.
Baby monkeys at the port. They are so cute. Get ready to fall in love.

Don't Miss: Snorkling. We took a boat to the reefs to snorkle, than to paradise beach for a little R&R.
Sea boards are a waste of time. With the waves it just wouldnt work. We got snorkle gear instead and had a blast all day.
Don't Miss: Snorkling & clamshell. The best snorkeling site. Waves are a bit much, but lots to see.
LOVED this port. Snorkling with sea turtles could have been better. There were a lot of people in a small area trying to see all the turtles. I wish it could have been a smaller group.
Don't Miss: Paradise beach. I have never felt so relaxed. I can NOT wait to go back.
Best place to buy watches.
Don't Miss: Tree top zip lining. The ride there and back is part of the adventure.

Pros: Inclusive, wodnerful excursions, fabulous staff, lots to do and eat.

Cons: 2 1/2 days at sea can be overwhelming, Excursions were unorganized.

Recommends Emerald Princess? Yes!