Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: October 31, 2008

I recently travelled on the Emerald October 31st with family members and friends to celebrate my 50th birthday and was so disappointed with this ship. First of all buffet choice boring, entertainment lousy, staff through out ship not very friendly except for our waiter and room steward. No entertainment throughout the ship after 10:30, no music around pool during sea day. I requested 2nd seating in Januaray when i booked and got anytime dining if i wanted that i would of travelled with NCL. Meals in dining room not very good . I was very disappointed that I was going to book my next cruise with Princess in March but I think I will try a different cruise company.

Pros: Nothing

Cons: Meals and Entertainment

Recommends Emerald Princess? No.