Trip of a Lifetime!

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 29, 2015
Ship: Disney Wonder
Cabin Number: 2082

I have traveled on other cruise lines, but none compare to the Disney experience.  Whether you are traveling with or without children, Disney treats each person with more respect and gratitude than you can imagine.  I LOVED this adventure and nothing beats the majestic beauty of Alaska.  I've already booked my next Disney cruise.

It felt like Broadway in NYC!!!

Although I didn't have any children on this trip, it was clear that the young ones were endlessly busy and happy and treated like royalty.

So much larger than any other cruise I've been on and the separate shower/tub from the toilet makes traveling with others so much more convenient. I highly recommend a porthole and the minimum because the views left you breathtaking and you can see them non-stop.

Don't miss the Mickey Bars from room service anytime!!! And make sure you attend all of the Broadway-style MainStage shows; they are unforgettable.