"Wonderful Ship", but glad to be home!

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: July 12, 2007
Ship: Disney Wonder
Not only was our luggage dropped in the gulf/ocean with all of our clothes being wet and had to dried and wasn't returned until the next day. We were booked with 3 balcony rooms, but were not allowed on the balconies. The balconies were furnished with 2 chairs and one table, We just did not understand that. Why put out furniture and have a balcony when you cannot use it.
I was a little disappointed in this island. I was expecting something a little different. It was a little island with 4 huts on it. Basically, it is just an island to rent jet ski's, sunbathe, and take a boat ride. My girls wanted to stay on the ship instead. They were board. But, they did like meeting the characters.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the Characters- Chip n- Dale, Goffey, Mickey & Minnie & etc.

Pros: My kids loved the characters, food and pools

Cons: My luggage and mother's luggage was accidently dropped in the ocean/gulf and the only thing Disney would do was to was our clothes and suitcases. My daughters' clothes were all new with tags including the new suitcase. The suitcase now has to be throw away due to mildew on the front of it.

Recommends Disney Wonder? No.