A wonderful Disney World/cruise vacation

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 12, 2007
Ship: Disney Wonder
The Disney Wonder is a real beauty. It was absolutely spotless and the staff was quick to clean up anything quickly. The accommodations were excellent (level 5-balcony) and the staff were top notched.

wonderful food/service; ambience and rotation of restaurants was a fantastic idea

This was one of the highlights; my 7 yo daughter wanted to stay much longer than we placed her. I thought she would be unwilling to participate but the staff were friendly, approachable and highly skilled at their work.

spotless; great accessibilty

our room attendant, Conrad Tan, was fantastic; responsive, polite and very competent
I think I got overcharged for my daughter's hair braids; they told me they would do it in 1/2 hour; it took 2 hours and cost $130. I would caution other cruisers to beware of the hair braid counter as you pass through the 1st building.
The beach was wonderful; all of us had a wonderful time; the BarBQ was excellent as well.

Pros: The cruise entertainment, oceaner club for my 7 year old and the magnificent food and service!

Cons: The Disney World part was good but the lines were too long for the best rides. The Animal Kingdom Hotel was wonderful and the 24 hour pool was great.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!