disney cruise

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 12, 2007
Ship: Disney Wonder
I thought that it was a wonderful experience. I have been spoiled as far as choices go. I feel that if I were to take another cruise with someone else they have some big shoes and expectations to fill. I appreciate everything that I received the services, attention, and most of all the kind consideration of it all. You all made me feel special. The crew staff were awsome. They were great. Keep up the wonderful service it was an experience that I will not forget. Thank you

The food was wonderful. I was full and satisfied after every meal. It was outstanding each time.

I ws surprised at the amount of activities offered. It was wonderful. There was something to do for all ages. I thought it was great.

The staff made everyone feel special. I think that they tailored to each one personally which to me made the difference. I felt like I was treated to my needs. I could not have asked for better staff that attended to me. I really appreciated it.

I was very satisfied with the whole ship.

The state room was more than I thought that it would be. I could not have asked for more. It was comfortable.
I don't think there was anything that I can say was a don't see. It was a veautiful adventure. The weather made the day even more special.
Don't Miss: Can't say I came across anything
I thought that it was a wonderful island. It made the trip even more special. It was great.
Don't Miss: Can't say I came across anything

Pros: It was structured for all ages. I thought that was a wonderful idea. I really enjoyed the trip to the private island. That made the whole trip even more special than it was.

Cons: There was nothing that I disliked

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!