Disney Magic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean
I went with my boyfriend and we met plenty of other couples our age (25-30). There are sections just for adults so you don't have to worry about being surrounded by children all the time. This was our first cruise and it exceeded our expectations! Food, entertainment, excursions, customer service, cleanness. I'll list a few tips below
- Disney allows you to bring on board 2 bottles of wine per person. No beer cans or hard liquor.
- Pack coffee mugs to put your wine in if you want to take it out of the room
- rooms services is 24 hours and free
- make a reservation your first day to eat at Palos. It's $30 per person but it's all you can eat!
- Pay your gratuity in advance so you don't have to wait those long lines at the end of your cruise
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom