Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best vacation ever!!!!!

Sail Date: April 03, 2016

This was my first cruise and Disney cruise. I didn't know what to expect. I have a 12 y/o boy and didn't know if he would have fun or that I would be the source of fun for him. I was totally wrong. There was so much to do that I had to pick stuff NOT to do. The staff was excellent!! I also have a gluten allergy and was able to eat so much that I am not normally use to. They cater to those with food allergies.

After this trip I will be joining the Disney Vacation club.

Best trip ever!!!!

The room was beautiful and clean.

It's good for all ages. I would recommend anyone and everyone to go on a Disney cruise at least once.