Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Magical time on the Magic

Sail Date: March 17, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Such a magical trip as always when sailing with Disney. This was my last cruise being able to go into VIBE so it was a memorable one for me. I had 5 great cruises in there and I can remember each one. This cruise was different for us because we did not partake in any port adventures which was nice for a change. We didn't get off the ship in Key West, we decided to take advantage off exploring the less crowded ship. We got a lot of beach time in at all the ports of call we stopped at. We did get a cabana at Castaway Cay, but I don't really consider that a port adventure. Our dining room servers were fantastic as always. A lot of new friends were made this trip, one of which goes to the same college as I do currently so that's so cool. As always 10/10 would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Cruise Photos

Great Deluxe Family Stateroom with Verandah. Just me and a friend were in here so our stateroom host split the bed into two twins.

Be sure to go to Sea Ya' Real Soon in the Grand Atrium on the last night of your voyage. You won't want to miss it.