Not what I was expecting...

Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas & Key West (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 20, 2016
Ship: Disney Magic

Your advertisement was a miss lead as the advertisement/s were much better that the actual cruise. There were so many issues I don't know where to begin. Pools are very very small, my kids did not enjoy the crowded pools. The food was not good in the Cabanas Restaurant. Esp. breakfast food. The other restaurants it was OK. The hamburgers that were served around the pool were cold every time I had one. The weather was too ruff to enter the key west and for everyone's safety the ship could not pull into port. I could understand that but their was no refund offered and no additional entertainment offered. Very boring day was had out to sea.  Castaway Cay was over rated to what it really was. Over all I would never do a Disney Cruise again.

Cabin was OK... night lights would be nice being no window the room was very dark and with young kids a light is needed to be left on.

I really was very disappointed in this cruise.

Not what I was expecting.. Did not stay long and everything was rushed.
What a dirty place to visit... Nothing is repaired and it looks very scary. I would not recommend taking children here.
Due to weather we could not go hear. So spent a very boring day aboard the ship.