Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

70th birthday celebration

Sail Date: November 02, 2014

We have been on many cruises but this one topped all of them. I think it was because of all the characters..I waited in line for my picture with them and got their autographs. They were all patient with the kids and also the adults. The shows were excellent and I got tears every time we went to the shows and saw the characters. It was a magical place for all. Food was great, the rooms were big even the inside. We usually get a balcony but tried inside it was bigger than some of the balcony rooms. They had free soda and all kinds of flavors of ice cream. Lots of kids but weren't a bother cause they were in their own area. Had fire works with a big celebration at end of cruise. Great food for kids and great food for adults. Also did the aqua dunk water slide which was fabulous. We are going again next year if not before. I loved it. It just made you so happy even when you are older. Well worth the money...

Older ship but was great!

1 Comment