5 stars for Disney not for

Disney Magic Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2014
Ship: Disney Magic

This was my 1st cruse ever, and i'd like to repeat again with them, simply Disney Cruise Line make my vacation Magical.
Every thing in the cruse is fantastic (food, activity, entertainments, dining, service).
The only thing interrupted my vacation is the arrangement and the bad service and information i get from . (I booked stateroom for two separate beds while its not even available in the cruse) and when i contact them they never help or support or even apologize for this big mistake.

No taxi available in the port and they prices too expensive
i didnt like the city