Disney Magic Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Third Mate

5 stars for Disney not for

Sail Date: May 31, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my 1st cruse ever, and i'd like to repeat again with them, simply Disney Cruise Line make my vacation Magical.
Every thing in the cruse is fantastic (food, activity, entertainments, dining, service).
The only thing interrupted my vacation is the arrangement and the bad service and information i get from . (I booked stateroom for two separate beds while its not even available in the cruse) and when i contact them they never help or support or even apologize for this big mistake.

Barcelona, Spain
Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France
No taxi available in the port and they prices too expensive
La Spezia, Italy