Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"AN UNBELIEVABLE EXPERIENCE"!!!!

Sail Date: November 11, 2006

I just cannot say enough about this cruise. It was my first cruise and I was a bit nervous!! We've been back for about 3 days and my husband and I still can't stop talking about how the experience was just PERFECT!!! From the moment we booked the cruise, everything went perfect!!! From the cleanliness of the ship, to visiting the islands, to the resteraunts on the ship, the AWESOME staff aboard ship......I just cannot say enough positive things about our experience!!

Pros: FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF, CASTAWAY CAY, OUR WAITER MOVED WITH US FROM RESTERAUNT TO RESTERAUNT, THE SHOWS, HAND WIPES WERE GIVEN BEORE ENTERING RESTERAUNTS!!

Cons: I honestly cannot think of one single con!!!!!

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We stayed right there on the island when you first get there. We didn't take a taxi out anywhere. We had a great time shopping and looking through all of the stores.
Don't Miss: swim up pool bar.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Don't Miss: swim up pool bar.
Go swimming with the dolphins!!! Not only our children, but everyone in our group absolutly loved this excursion!! It was a great time and we made so many memories!!!! Loved the shopping toooo!! Didn't have as much time as I would have like to since we did the dolphins and then wanted to get back to the ship for the pirate party that we didn't want to miss!
Don't Miss: Swimming with the Dolphins and shopping for diamonds!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't Miss: Swimming with the Dolphins and shopping for diamonds!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE ON THIS ISLAND!!! It is just beautiful!!! The children were able to play on the beach all day long!! We loved the waiters that come out to the beaches! The lunch buffet was exceptionally good!!! Our children loved the treasure hunt around the island with the childrens program!!
Don't Miss: OPEN-AIR CABANA MESSAGES FOR COUPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Don't Miss: OPEN-AIR CABANA MESSAGES FOR COUPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!