Fantasy is Fantastic!

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 26, 2013
Ship: Disney Fantasy
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: 12014

The Disney Fantasy is a beautiful ship to sail anywhere on!  The service was wonderful and there was always something to do aboard ship.  As with all Disney cruises, the experience was great fun for the whole family and we plan on many more cruises on all the Disney ships.

Serving so many people can't be easy. Our nephew has a severe allergy and the chefs prepared his food everyday. They were great!

Deck parties, cooking classes, spa treatments ... There is always something to do. My favorite was the chocolate and wine tasting. YUM!

As always, the broadway style shows were great! we sang along to our favorite Disney songs with all our Disney friends. The shows are one of the win reasons we choose Disney.

The kids loved The Vibe. They make new friends on every cruise.

Everyone we met had a smile and was ready to go above and beyond. Wonderful staff and crew.

The Fantasy is beautiful and amazingly clean. It looked brand new, even after a year at sea.

Our suite was spacious and we had room to spare. We travel with three teenagers and we all had plenty of room.

We booked a Concierge One-Bedroom suite and it was absolutely worth the extra money. Wonderful service, a place to meet other guests, internet onboard the ship, free drinks and snacks throughout the day. I can't say enough good things about the Concierge service! Book it!

The Disney terminal is efficient, clean and a fun way to start the cruise experience.
This is one of my favorite places to visit. This cruise we did the Sea Trek Helmet Dive and had a great time!
This was my first time to Costa Maya and I didn't spend much time at the port due to our excursion. Seemed like a big tourist shopping area.
If you want to shop, this is the place to do it. Get out of the terminal and just walk the waterfront. There are a thousand different places to spend your money.
If I could live on Castaway Cay, I would. Please offer me a job there. Please!