Nobody does it like Disney

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 29, 2016
Ship: Disney Dream

I loved my balcony room and seeing all the characters. I would have liked to have visited the Adults Only areas more. We had a separate pool area, cafe, lounges, a pub, THE WORKS! I wish there were more Disney-interactive opportunities for adults, or even just a computer area with maybe a virtual reality game where we went into Toy Story or the Lion King movie scenes. I found that I did need to connect with the shore occasionally and only the kids were able to use the computers on the ship.

I've always said that if I get on a boat I need access to the balcony, this cruise ship has very accommodating staterooms, especially if you love Mickey. There was no shortage of cuteness in the staterooms and surprises. (Not-so) Hidden Mickeys galore!! I personally loved it because it seemed like a Disney-fied Titanic (without all the gold and rich woods).
Buy a shore excursion here is nowhere else