Wonderful Cruise for YOUNG families

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 29, 2016
Ship: Disney Dream

We took our 20 year old son for his spring break  because Disney had an exceptional deal the week before sailing.  The ship was impeccable, the staff was incredible and the shows were spectacular.   I decided to take Disney because I had always heard their food was the best in the industry so I thought I could overlook the "Disneyesque" apsect of the cruise, but unfortunately the food was really about the same as other cruise lines.

Castaway Cay barbecue was a big disappointment - overcooked meat especially. Dining room meals were good but I was expecting incredible!

Not enough activities for the adults. We spent a lot of time in the Rainforest Spa so thank goodness for that!

Beautiful cabin! Loved having separate toilet area with its own sink (especially with 3 adults in a room). Also, grateful for balcony overhang (other cruise ships sometimes don't have coverage on their top cabin deck).