Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My first Disney Cruise

Sail Date: December 12, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

The ship was beautifully decorated for the holiday.  All crew members and staff were outstanding in performance as well as courtesy.   All my needs were attended to promptly.  The shower drain was clogged and did not drain properly and the bathroom was a bit small, but served it's purpose.  I felt that charges for concessions for the movie was kind of greedy, considering the price of the cruise and how cheap popcorn is.  Also, I don't think children should be charged for drinks at dinner.  I reserved a cabana at Castaway Cay and felt that for the price, all snorkel equipment and bikes should be waiting at the cabana for guests and 2 alcohol drinks should be complimentary for adult guests.  Overall, it was a good experience.

Beautifully decorated
Need more variety
Did not use
Smaller than expected. Bathroom had drain issues.