The Disney Dream spoiled us from other cruises! Simply the best!

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 12, 2014

I was amazed!!! This by far is the best cruise we have taken! I loved that everything was included, most cruises it is not. I wish it was longer, there is soo much we didn't do! The crew were amazing! All were so nice and very helpful. The shows were incredible, our favorite thing to do on the cruise! The staterooms were great and we extremely enjoyed the huge veranda! I especially enjoyed how the excursions met on the ship and taken to area, other cruises let you fend for yourself! The embarkation and debarkation were the best I have ever seen major plus and I think spoiled us! We are definitely considering a longer cruise with Disney in the future. Thank you for a magical vacation! It was for sure the best yet!

We lovvedd our stateroom, definitely will plan to be in the same area on the ship for our next Disney cruise!

Get on the ship
Swimming with the dolphins!
Relax and enjoy the beautiful beach!