Greart cruise scvhedule

Diamond Princess Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

7 Night Southeast Asia (Singapore To Hong Kong)
Sail Date: April 15, 2015
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: D216

The cruise schedule was a great one but we encountered a lot of hiccups during the trip.  We missed a stop in Nha Trang due to some problems with the ship.  The captain was very apologetic and explained the situation. We also had a lot of complaints about tours where a lot a buses went to the same places at the same time (in Taiwan) and they had long crowded lines to see the places. I also love Princess Caesar's salad. When I ordered it the first time, it was not the usual delicious salad I was used to.  The second time I ordered it, it was even worst than the ones you get from the supermarket pre-made dressing. I was quite disappointed with the menu's too.  They had scallops two days in a row and the menu's were not really as good as they usually are.  Not very varied selections in the dining room.  We cannot say enough good things about the service from the staff,  They really go above and beyond; very patient and very accommodating.  The shows were mediocre and some of them we have already seem a few times from previous cruises.  In the Casino, I had a specific problem with a slot machine.  I called the slot attendant (I lost her name but she was from Zimbabwe)  and she was very helpful.  I asked her to watch me and explain why the machine was not paying amount that was posted as my winning.  I kept playing and it kept underpaying me (example:  won  $10 but only paid $2, etc.)  I suggested she call the supervisor and she did but he said there was nothing he could do and that new machines were coming.  A few other players were making comments that they lost a lot of money from the machine since it did not pay the right amount of the winnings.  I then suggested to the slot attendant to have the supervisor put a "NOT IN SERVICE" sign so that players would not be cheated of their money.  The Supervisor refused and they kept the machine open for players to play.  This type of actions should not be tolerated by management.

Lack of variety.

N/A

We had seen a lot of the shows from previous cruises and the ones that we did not were not good at all.

N/A

Precilla and Anna at Vivaldi were great. They were very paitent and accommodating.

Just a problem that occurred that was beyond control.

The cabin was exceptional. Roomy and very functional. The only comment I have is that the bathroom should be sprayed everyday to avoid any bad smell to accumulate.
Cancelled