The perfect proposal

Diamond Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 27, 2007
This was my first cruise, and my now fiance's second. It was wonderful. We did the early check-in and boarding the ship took about 30 minutes. Upon arriving, one of our bags was already by our room with our second arriving shortly after departure. What did we do first, the food!!! Some of the best hotdogs, hamburgers and pizza of my life. Next we went to the fabulous spa and confirmed our appointment for the couples massage. Also we purchased the week long ultimate couples package for the sanctuary. It is a must. To read more just see the rest of our review. The best part had to be the second formal night, when they did the champagne fountain, I grabbed the hand of my current girlfriend and two glasses of champagne and led her out to the clear deck outside. I sat her down on the deck chair and confessed my love for her and asked her to marry me. We went back in engaged.

Perfect, it was amazing in every aspect. Impossible to go hungry

We didn't do many of the onboard activities other than gambling, magic show and the spa but all those couldn't have been at a higher level. Especially the spa. And even now we are still wondering how the magician did some of those tricks.

Each crew member was like our personal concierge. No request was too much and none went unfulfilled.

Every detail was well thought out with the passenger in mind. It took about 2 hours to learn the layout of the ship and it truly is a city on the sea.

Stateroom was kept spotless, it was as if our steward was a ghost only appearing when we were gone and then upon arrival we find everything well stocked and clean as can be.
I liked it but my fiance was unsatisfied. A little dirty but I found it to be lots of hagglers and peddlers everywhere.
Don't Miss: Carlos O'Briens tacos for two. They are "da bomb"
Much better shopping, Found a perfect ring for my fiance. Go to Senor Frogs for lunch, some of the best shrimp and mexican of my life. And the party just don't stop.
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs margaitas.
Heaven on Earth. We did the private beach excursion, so perfect.
Don't Miss: The waverunners, take them to the arches.

Pros: Getting Engaged

Cons: It was only 7 days.

Recommends Diamond Princess? Yes!