Diamond Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

We're cruisin' again!

Sail Date: January 13, 2007

I have decided that our family vacations will be by cruise. No more land vacations. This was absolutely a fun and relaxing trip.

Pros: Tea Time

Cons: The ship rocking back and forth.

Recommends Diamond Princess? Yes!

Some of the best meals I have ever had.
I definitely would like to try a room with a balcony.
The staff was wonderful. I have never felt so special and welcome. I was catered to at every opportunity.
Lots to do at your own discretion which made the cruise all the more wonderful.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Didn't like the idea of jumping out of the boat and then jumping back in to go back to the docks.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
We went to the Paradise Village Resort. Very nice. Our guide, Ivan, was great! Very informative and fun to be with. I didn't enjoy the vendors on the beach. They didn't leave you alone.
Mazatlan, Mexico