We're cruisin' again!

Diamond Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 13, 2007
Ship: Diamond Princess
I have decided that our family vacations will be by cruise. No more land vacations. This was absolutely a fun and relaxing trip.

Some of the best meals I have ever had.

Lots to do at your own discretion which made the cruise all the more wonderful.

The staff was wonderful. I have never felt so special and welcome. I was catered to at every opportunity.

I definitely would like to try a room with a balcony.
Didn't like the idea of jumping out of the boat and then jumping back in to go back to the docks.
We went to the Paradise Village Resort. Very nice. Our guide, Ivan, was great! Very informative and fun to be with. I didn't enjoy the vendors on the beach. They didn't leave you alone.

Pros: Tea Time

Cons: The ship rocking back and forth.

Recommends Diamond Princess? Yes!