Crystal Symphony Cruise Review to Caribbean

Wonderful Luxury Cruise Experience

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

This was my second luxury cruise experience and Crystal Symphony did not disappoint. I was looking for a place to truly disconnect and recharge and this cruise did not disappoint. The fact that everything (embarkation, dining room, hotel service) is extremely organized and convenient makes it worth the price point. The food was fantastic. Although the ship was full there were never any lines, EVER. The one thing that surprised and impressed me was how alone you could feel on a big ship with over 900 people. The ship had lots of little "nooks and crannies" where you could curl up with a good book and read for hours and not hear or be bothered by anyone. It was a tough year for me so the solitude was greatly appreciated. I would definitely consider Crystal for another luxury cruise experience.

Nice comfortable spacious room for a cruise,...my only complaint was the quality of the towels, half way through the cruise, they began to disintegrate (leave tiny cotton balls on my skin) when I toweled off from a shower....maybe they changed laundry detergents?