Crystal Symphony Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Great vacation

Sail Date: August 06, 2015

This is my 2nd Baltic cruise, this time I also brought my parents. I knew what to expect, but there were few very nice changes. I liked the new décor of the hallways and other facilities. Also, the new menu gave many choices and everything was prepared  very nicely. There were few things that could be improved ( and believe me, I know how hard it is, I am also in a food business)

Breakfast on the deck was very crowded, sometimes we couldn't get a table to sit together(4 people). The menu in Italian restaurant was the same as I remembered.

The excursion to Berlin was organized poorly. I've selected the new, most expensive one and that didn't go well. I did complain and received a refund for half, but I think you should know.

Everything else was very nice and your staff is excellent!