Cruising with my sister

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 12, 2016
Cabin Number: R233

I have cruised a number of times before but this was my sister's first time. Her comment was that for her it was  Cinderella story. She took pictures of everything! We wished the photo gallery photos were more reasonably priced and were disappointed at the prices of the prices in the Cabo's Dolfin excursion. We thought that perhaps one photo could have been included in the $149 excursion price. I purchased the Good Feet insert and have developed a sensitivity to the insert. I paid $199 for them and was wondering if there was a way to return them. Other than that, the food was great, service good and we had a great time!

jackie our waiter was exceptional

We had an issue to report. It was handled in a very expedient, professional manner by the maitre'd. We were very satisfied and impressed with the way it was handled!

Very comfortable, very clean

Go to trivia games - it's a great way to make new friends