Crown Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruising with my sister

Sail Date: March 12, 2016

I have cruised a number of times before but this was my sister's first time. Her comment was that for her it was  Cinderella story. She took pictures of everything! We wished the photo gallery photos were more reasonably priced and were disappointed at the prices of the prices in the Cabo's Dolfin excursion. We thought that perhaps one photo could have been included in the $149 excursion price. I purchased the Good Feet insert and have developed a sensitivity to the insert. I paid $199 for them and was wondering if there was a way to return them. Other than that, the food was great, service good and we had a great time!

Very comfortable, very clean
We had an issue to report. It was handled in a very expedient, professional manner by the maitre'd. We were very satisfied and impressed with the way it was handled!
jackie our waiter was exceptional

Go to trivia games - it's a great way to make new friends